Use of data
Worldmap.co.uk collects and stores the data you enter, and uses this data for the following purposes, where Dutch privacy laws are completely respected:
1. To quickly and easily process orders submitted to Worldmap.co.uk, including photos on wood, canvas, aluminium, Plexiglas and other materials
2. To provide existing products and services
3. To facilitate existing services and photo products
4. To provide you with information, including newsletters, about our current and future photo products, as well as current and future services and photo products offered by current or future sister companies of Worldmap.co.uk
5. To maintain the security of the Website and Worldmap.co.uk
6. To conform with legal obligations applicable to Worldmap.co.uk
8. To send you our newsletters (optional)
Worldmap.co.uk only saves data that you enter when you make an account and/or place an order with us.
Worldmap.co.uk offers you the option to create an account. In order to do so, you are required to enter your name and surname, postal address and email address. You can update the data provided at any time by clicking 'log in' on the Website and logging in. After logging in, you can change your data, then save it by clicking 'save'.
Worldmap.co.uk sends regular newsletters to those who wish to receive them regarding the options for photos printed on wood and related products. If you are interested in receiving our newsletters, which often contain attractive offers, please subscribe at www.Worldmap.co.uk. To unsubscribe from our newsletter, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
Third parties and your data
Worldmap.co.uk does not sell or share your data with third parties. We also guarantee your complete anonymity. Exceptions to this may be made:
- due to a valid official process, such as a warrant, a statute or a court order
- if the police force and/or prosecutor require it in accordance with laws and/or regulations, or a court order is issued where the provision of personal data is required in the interest of the prevention, detection and prosecution of criminal offences and/or otherwise
- if you make payments via Worldmap.co.uk. In this case, the details required to carry out the payment may be provided to your bank
- if Worldmap.co.uk is obliged to relinquish your details by a statutory provision
- if the activities of Worldmap.co.uk with respect to ordering and printing of photos on wood or pictures on any material by any means are sold to a third party or taken over by another company.
- if it is necessary for carrying out and processing your order.
Protection of personal data
Worldmap.co.uk has taken every suitable technical measure within its power to secure your personal data against loss or illegal use. When you log into the Website, please always check that the connection between your computer and our servers is encrypted. Also, check your password regularly, and do not share it with third parties. Worldmap.co.uk uses extensive security procedures in securing your data in order to ensure, among other things, that no unauthorised persons can access it.
Check your details
You can check and, if desired, update your personal data at any time by visiting the Log in page at Worldmap.co.uk.
If, in spite of our rigorous measures, you encounter any problems for any reason, please contact Worldmap.co.uk. Our customer service department can be called on weekdays between 9:00 and 12:00 and between 13:00 and 17:00 on +31 85 401 33 12 or emailed at info@Worldmap.co.uk
Calling by phone
Our customer service department will only contact you by phone if it is necessary to inform you regarding any orders you have placed with us.